Reality TV, including plastic surgery fixes and home makeover shows, is full of unbelievable transformations. The before-and-after comparisons really makes you wonder, ‘how can they do that? That’s incredible!’.
These transformations aren’t just limited to TV magic – you can have a similar effect on your customers with a website redesign. A simple tweak (or complete overhaul!) and adding new elements can have such an incredibly positive effect on how customers view your brand and your website, and really influence their decision to make a purchase from you.
Here, we’ll delve into 5 website redesigns that had great outcomes for each business.
1. LEETON SHIRE TOURISM
- Leeton Shire Tourism’s website was looking tired and old and desperately needed a pick-me-up to align with their new branding guidelines.
- We rethought the design and colour palette, making it fun, exciting and somewhere you want to visit.
- Increasing engagement from their web visitors was also a top priority.
- We have redesigned the entire site to reflect consistency in their new branding.
- The addition of CTAs in the homepage banner in the form of a Visitor Guide. This has all the info needed for visitors to Leeton Shire, and gives the website visitor something useful from the second they land on the page.
- Mobile responsiveness was also improved for ease of use.
2. JAEGERS EVENT HIRE
Why the redesign?
- Jaegers Event Hire came to us asking for a complete redesign, as their old site was looking quite dated.
- They also felt the site wasn’t showcasing their products effectively so wasn’t converting into sales.
- The result was a fun, fresh looking website. We achieved a party vibe with the addition of some graphics throughout the homepage.
- We restructured the homepage layout to showcase the products right away, and implemented several ‘trust building factors’ such as user testimonials, Facebook ratings and awards. This immediately builds trust with your website visitors and goes a long way to increasing your conversions!
3. MARY-ANNE WALDREN
Why the redesign?
- Mary-Anne came to us feeling her site was looking ‘old and lonely’, and needed a big revamp!
- The website needed to reflect her personal brand, but also showcase her new book, and assert her as an authority in her field.
- We did our homework.. Our designers researched and recreated an old graphic from the TED Talks archive, to showcase Mary-Anne as a known speaker in Canberra. This really built credibility amongst website visitors.
- Multiple CTAs were also implemented to capture leads.
4. MERINDOC WINE CO
Why the redesign?
- Merindoc Wines wanted their website to showcase their wines and their story, as well as show up beautifully on mobile devices.
- They really wanted to redesign to advertise their was to open their cellar doors for dining, events and wine tasting.
- The imagery really attracts visitors from the second you see the homepage.
5. PICKLED SISTERS CAFE
Why did the redesign?
- Pickled Sisters Cafe has evolved and adding so many more products to their offering, from catering to cooking and event hosting.
- The # 1 goal was to increase their online bookings and pull their social media presence through to their new website.
- We designed their site with multiple CTAs that directs visitors to the areas they’re most interested in.
- By adding a new gift voucher integration feature we can now increase their online bookings.
As a special bonus for letting us transform YOUR website, we’ll even throw in a FREE iPad Mini for the first 5 people to purchase a new website or website redesign package!*
If you have any questions about transforming your own website so you too can see results like this, contact us via email or call 1800 932 123.